Join the Club
Why Join Godiva Track Club?
- Races - Godiva sponsors many races throughout the year including the Winter Series, Summer Track, and Fall Cross Country.
- Weekly Runs - Looking for someone to run with in the Triangle Area? We have regularly scheduled weekly runs throughout the Triangle.
- Newsletter - As a card-carrying Godiva member, each month you will receive the club newsletter packed full of club news, results, monthly columns, a running calendar, feature stories, and more.
- Godivans - Not only are Godiva club members a friendly bunch, but we're also a very diverse group. Our 400-plus members have a wide range of abilities and interests. It's easy to find a running or training partner whether you're a beginning or competitive runner. We also have racewalkers in our club.
- Discounts - As a Godiva Club member, you are entitled to discounts ranging from 10% to 15% at more than 5 local running stores.
- Team Competition - Godiva members frequently form teams to run in local and distant races.
- Merchandise - When you join Godiva, you can proudly purchase and wear Godiva apparel.
- Spring Social - As a Godiva member you are entitled to attend the spring social at a very reasonable rate.
- Membership is inexpensive. An individual membership only costs $20 dollars/year. Student memberships are a bargain at just $15 dollars/year. A family membership is only $30 dollars/year, regardless of the size of your family.
- Annual Pizza Bash - Every December, club members are invited to the Officer's meeting for the free year end pizza party. We conduct a little club business, pass the baton to the new club president and enjoy some great pizza and socializing.
- Adopt-a-Highway Cleanup - Several times a year, Godiva members meet for a run followed by a roadside trash pickup near Duke Forest. Highway cleanups are a fun way to get in shape, socialize, and help clean up our community.
Ready to sign up?