Winter Series 2022-23
Winter Series races are low-key, low-stakes, mostly cross-country runs meant for enjoyment and camaraderie. Runners of all abilities are welcome to participate!!
As we plan for this season's races, we're still coping with circumstances that require us to find new venues for a few of our events. Look for some changes, perhaps even improvements.
We've put together a season calendar, though we don't have complete details for each race. We plan to have the race particulars ready for publication in the newsletter and on Facebook well in advance of each run, and of course you can get the latest on this website.
Runners who complete 5 out of the 7 races (4, if one of them is the Tower Climb Hill 10-miler) will receive the Incredibly Beautiful t-Shirt.
Winter Series SignupWith the return of in person races, we're reinstating the usual $25 series entry fee for Godiva members; otherwise, individual races will be $5.00. Please sign up for the series and pay online on the registration page.
As race directors finalize more specifics we will update each event page.
-Jo Chiti, Godiva VP and Winter Series Director
- Run for the Donuts – Sunday Oct. 9, 2022 at 10 AM - - RACE RESULTS
- Misery Run – Sunday Nov. 20, 2022 at 10 AM - - RACE RESULTS
- Moniese Nomp Romp – Sunday, Dec. 4, at 10:00 AM - - RACE RESULTS
- New Year’s Day Run – Sunday, Jan. 1, 2023 at 1 PM - - RACE RESULTS, PHOTOS
- Eno Equalizer – Sunday, Jan. 15, 2023 at 10 AM - - RACE RESULTS
- Geezer Pleezer – Sunday, Feb. 12, 2023 at 10 AM - and - RACE RESULTS
- Tower Climb Hill – Sunday, Mar. 12, 2023 at 10:30 AM - - RACE RESULTS