Carolina Godiva Track Club
Do you like to run? Are you interested in meeting other people in the Research Triangle area who share your interest? If so, you're in the right place.
Founded in 1975, Godiva Track Club has over 450 members of all ages and abilities, and welcomes new members.
Godiva offers an annual program for those who are new or returning to the sport. The club presents popular running events like the Umstead Trail Marathon. Godiva's annual calendar also features weekly summer track meets, and a winter series of cross country runs. There are regularly scheduled group runs most days of the week.
Oh yes, one more thing: You may wonder why we're called the Godiva Track Club. Here's the story.
Godiva's annual program for new runners will launch with a kickoff meeting on Monday, March 16th at Durham's South Regional Library. Training will begin on the following Saturday, March 21st, and will culminate with a 5k race on June 6th. Please visit the Running Start 2015 page for details, including a link to register.
Ronnie Weed's explanation of the Run for the Donuts rules is a mouthful. Watch the video shot by Shannon Johnstone.
- Run for the Donuts - Sunday, October 12th - Results, Photos
- Misery Run - Sunday, November 9th - Results , Photos, and More Photos
- Couch Mountain Run - Sunday, December 14th Results / Age Graded
- New Year's Day Run - Thursday, January 1st - Results
- Eno Equalizer - Sunday, January 18th - Results
- Geezer Pleezer - Sunday, February 15th - Pre registration now available!
- Hard Climb Hill - Sunday, March 8th
View the complete Winter Series Schedule for details about distances, locations, and who to contact with questions. All runners are welcome. Day of race registration only. $5 per event; runners 18 years old and younger, no charge.